Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Sample of My Own Writing.

Welcome Adventurer! Today I thought it might be fun to share a sample from my book The Clockwork Golem. In this sample you see The Golem's humanity fighting the machine surrounding him as he decides whether or not to save the main character Sara. So Please enjoy this sample from The Clockwork Golem.

               The Golem
      She was the enemy. In war enemies die. At least that's what I tried to say to convince myself that leaving a woman to die of asphyxiation was the right thing to do. My father told me over and over again that it was never right to harm a woman. Here I was, going against all I was taught. Did it matter that she was a traitor? A spy? A person whose single goal was to undermine our government?
     The man in me said, "No." Everything in me said, "No."
     But this metal monstrosity surrounding me said, "Yes." it told me, "She's the enemy and must die."


So what will happen? Will the metal or the man win? If this sample has drawn your attention you can find my book The Clockwork Golem on Amazon.com. Until next time keep on your adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment