Sunday, March 5, 2017

Welcome Adventurer

           


                       Welcome Adventurer to Clockwork and Spaceships. This is a blog dedicated to my favorite genre of fiction Science Fiction, especially Steampunk. On this site I'll be sharing samples of my writing, doing the occasional book review, and showing pictures of my artwork. First let me tell you a little about myself. My name is LeAnna and I've been writing  Science Fiction for seven years (Steampunk for three years.)  I've published three books and will be releasing a children's book very soon. The first two books are parts 1 and 2 in a space adventure trilogy called The Alestrion Chronicles. Soon after publishing them I discovered Steampunk through a virtual pet game and after further research into the genre I thought it would be fun to try and write it. That was the beginning of my book The Clockwork Golem. I hope you'll find this blog entertaining and maybe you'll find your next favorite book here. I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment