Friday, July 14, 2017

Hall of Heroes: Alancia's Dance A Review


Welcome Adventurers! This week I've been enjoying a short story anthology called Hall of Heroes. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing comments about some of my favorite stories from this book. Starting today. Right off the bat the book starts with a real winner of a story Alancia's Dance by H.L. Burke. Now those of you who follow my board are familiar with H.L. Burke through my review of Nyssa Glass and the Cutpurse Kid. In Alancia's Dance the writer artfully uses the mythology of ancient Greece to weave a tale of heroism and freedom through the story of a bull dancer named Alancia and what happens when she meets the palace inventor. Adventurers, if you have a love of Greek mythology mixed with fantastic inventions and a flight for freedom. Believe me you'll love Alancia's Dance in the Hall of Heroes Anthology. I give this story a 5 out of 5 gears. So until next time Adventurers happy reading.

You can find Hall of Heroes here on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment