Monday, July 24, 2017

Hall of Heroes : The Hero Feat of Hannah Helstrom A review

Welcome Adventurers. This week I'll be talking about the story The Hero Feat of Hannah Helstrom by J. Philip Horne. This is the second story from the anthology Hall of Heroes. Hannah Helstrom is a girl who is born with a special mark on her back that makes her something called a Seven. and as a seven she's trained to be a superhero. Sadly to her fellow Sevens her power isn't very super she can regenerate. When a fire breaks out at the hotel her cousins are staying at Hannah is the only person there who can save her little cousin. Will she be able to do it? Well you'll have to read and find out. I'm not usually a fan of superhero fiction (though for some reason I can't get enough of it on TV) but this story held my attention from beginning to end. Over all I found it an enjoyable story. I'd rate this story 4 out of five gears.

you can find Hall of Heroes on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment