Thursday, November 16, 2017

Character Chat: Sarah Freedman

 Welcome Adventures, to Character chat. In this new article I’ll be talking with characters from newly released and soon to be released books. Today’s guest is Sarah Freedman from The Clockwork Golem.




Welcome, so tell my adventurers about your world.

My world? Wow. My world is complicated. You see at the beginning of what you call The Civil War (but believe me there was nothing civil about it) we were invaded by creatures from outer space called the Rex. What’s more they looked like dinosaurs. The invasion divided the country at the Mississippi river. I live in the Jefferson territory in a town called St. Charles where I run a botanical shop.




What are some of the places you’d recommend my adventurers see in your world?

Oh my, well My favorite place in the world is St. Charles. A beautiful city built a mile high in elevation and the glorious Rocky Mountains. Other than that I would say they ought to go to London, there’s a new airship that leaves from there that’s such a luxurious ride. Oh wait no there was an unfortunate incident on one of their flights. They had to build it again.



Tell my adventurers about some of the technology in your world.

All our technology is powered by the wonder that is utrasteam or gears and springs. I invent a lot of gadgets and gizmos that help in my other line of work. I have one that looks like a little marble but when I role it they turn into brass spiders filled with a natural compound that forms fog.


How would you describe your fellow characters?

Well there’s my best friend Aggie she’s a deserter from the Rex Empire who chose to side with us humans in our fight for freedom. She’s a tinkerer like I am and great at inventing.

There’s the crew of my father’s Pirate ship called the Celestial Rose. They are a rag-tag lot of misfits that are impossible to describe, my brother’s on that ship I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.





Thank you for coming to talk with us Sarah, and can’t wait to read all about you.

you can find The Clockwork Golem here on Amazon for 3.99 on Kindle or 12.00 for Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment